Garena’s Free Fire server maintenance will take place today, May 7th. It should take a whole nine hours. A period of time in which the mobile game could lose some players to PUBG mobile. They have a better grip on today’s update …
This long downtime of the Garena Free Fire servers is designed to increase server capacity and upgrade the servers for the hundreds of millions of players. Garena normally takes care of maintaining the servers to fix bugs and change patches, but the company has assured fans that this is not a patch update and will not bring any new functionality to Free Fire. Get ps team free fire
Players will not be able to access the game during the scheduled nine hour maintenance. You can log in again immediately after completing the server changes.”As the number of players increases, we’ve recognized the need to upgrade and expand our server to provide a better, smoother gaming experience for everyone!” Said 111Dots Studio.
The only question is: will the players all return too? The sharpest competitor PUBG can only benefit from this update. Nine hours is quite a long time and if you really want to fight mobile during that time, you could get lost on the PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. Because the competitor does one thing better: its updates mean no server downtime. PUBG Mobile will also release a massive update today with no server downtime.
Patch note for PUBG Mobile
The patch will add some interesting new features to the Battle Royale game, including an update to the Miramar map, new modes, a weapon, the royale pass, and more. GET pubg mobile kr version esp hack download Free
- Several changes have been made to the classic Miramar map.
- New areas include an oasis to the north and the urban ruins to the northwest. More houses and streets have also been added.
- A racetrack has also been added to the map.
- New Exclusive Miramar Vehicle: Golden Mirado. Only one of these will spawn across the entire map.
- Vending machines have been added to provide players with supplies such as energy drinks.
- Sandstorms were added to Miramar.
New Evo-Gound mode
- This mode is only playable on the Erangel map.
- There are two zones in this mode: an outer zone and an inner zone.
- The inner zone shows the players where the next zone will be and is there until the outer zone completely shrinks.
- Teammates can be revived in four seconds.
- All supplies will spawn with a 50 percent chance.
Jungle Adventure Mode
- Some players are randomly placed into this mode when playing a classic game on Sanhok.
- It offers various additions to the Sanhok card, such as the totem, jungle food, and a hot air balloon.
- Totem: Located on the map and used to obtain a “blessing” or item.
- Jungle Food: Fruits and other foods can be found in the Sanhok wilderness. These can be consumed to create mysterious effects.
- Hot Air Balloon: These can be controlled to monitor the battlefield
New weapon: P90
- Only playable in arena modes.
- Fires 9 mm bullets and has a magazine capacity of 50 rounds.
- Can equip all SMG muzzle attachments, one to 6x riflescopes and the laser sight.
- A new social area that up to 20 players can enter.
- It allows players to interact with others and make new friends.
- Players can participate in a variety of activities, such as: B. the duel man against man and the hunting game.
- Royale Pass Season 13: Toy Playground
- This royal pass on the subject of “toys” will be available from May 13th.
- The players can choose between the ice ranger and the fire ranger at rank 50.
- The Ultra Defender set is available from rank 100.
- New RP mission reminder page UI.
- Oblique sight: This is a new additional device that can be used for rifles in addition to another telescopic sight. Players can quickly switch between the two rifle scopes.
- New results display UI: The results in classic mode now provide more detailed results and statistics about the game.
- Win94 comes standard with a 2.7x rifle scope, which is only available on the Miramar card.
In addition to these changes, Tencent has fixed various bugs and also made some balance changes. The update will be discontinued globally on May 7th with no server downtime.