In this tutorial we will show you how you can play Geometry Dash in the Android version easily and free of charge on your PC – whether Windows or Mac. You don’t have to buy the game again for Steam. The only requirement: a Google account.
In this tutorial we explain how you can play the Android version of Geometry Dash on your PC or Mac. Here we go. Geometry Dash mega hack v6 free
Play Geometry Dash for Android on PC under Windows and Mac
Although there is also a Steam version for Geometry Dash, for which you would have to spend money again. It doesn’t have to be. There is another way: with an Android emulator that simulates an Android system on your own computer, you can easily run Android apps and Geometry Dash on your PC or Mac.
Fortunately, Android emulators are free. We have had good experiences with the Andy program, which you can download from us here: Andy . To play Geometry Dash, you proceed as follows:
- Download Andy.
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac.
- Start Andy and log in with your Google account. Andy simulates an Android tablet on your computer.
- Now open the Play Store and look for Geometry Dash.
- You should be able to download it for free if you’ve already purchased it on your smartphone. Otherwise you have to buy it. Of course, you need an internet connection on your PC for this.
- After downloading and installing the app, you can start right away and jump around with squares.